Come see these Exhibitors at the 2010 Conference and Trade Show.
TRADE SHOW - SPEAKERS - SPECIAL EVENTS - PROGRAM - QUILT - REGISTER ONLINE
|Back to Your Roots
|Canadian Organic Growers
||Clear Creek Organics
|Food Secure Saskatchewan
|Global Green Organics
|Manitoba Organic Alliance
||Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods & Oils
||New Life Organics
||Organic Agriculture Center of Canada
|Organic Sector Market Development
||Pro-Cert Organic Systems
||Saskatchewan Organic Directorate
|Saskatchewan Crop Insurance
||Saskatchewan Trade Export Program
||Sun West Food Labs
||University of Saskatchewan - Bookstore
We are pleased to offer you Sponsorship and Trade Show Booth opportunities for the Fourth Biennial Organic Connections Conference and Trade Show!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be directly involved with the growing organic food sector. As a sponsor or trade show exhibitor you will be a part of the largest organic trade show and conference in the west.
Our conference themes include Farmer Survival, Improving Food Quality, and Healthy Environments and Culture. We will look at markets the ups and the downs, analyze production methods, new and value added ventures, seed security and learn more about Canadian Organic Regulations.
Your past support and involvement has contributed to the success of Organic Connections and your customers recognize that contribution. We want to give you more opportunities to reach people and as such have developed programs with a wider scope:
National Organic Week –October 9 – 16th, 2010 media lunch, promotions & special activities to take place during this week.
- Taste of Organic – Interact with consumers in an event designed to give them a Taste of what Organics is all about. Takes place Sunday, November 21 as a kick off to the Conference and Trade Show from 12:30 – 4:30 pm.
- Exhibitors Tail Gate Party – Enjoy Sunday night East and West CFL playoffs with food, old friends and good fun immediately follow Taste of Organic.
- Organic Youth Program – Approximately 200 middle years’ students will wrap up a 7 week curriculum on sustainability and organic production by attending a special program at Organic Connections on Tuesday, Nov. 23.
- Conference Program – Our conference program is packed with outstanding global speakers, presentations and key topics of interest to the organic sector. Opens Monday, November 22 and ends Tuesday November 23, 2010.
- Banquet and Awards - Monday night we will recognize the contribution of deserving participants from across the sector.
- Connections Quilt – We will embody the spirit of the Prairies and the Organic Sector in a patchwork quilt and offer 12 spaces for sponsorship.
See the printable documents below for Tradeshow and Sponsorship Registration Form, Terms and Conditions, and Handy Rental details.
Consider combining a sponsorship with your tradeshow booth for an even greater presence at the show. Some Sponsor levels include on and two booths as well as extra conference passes and extra benefits.
Sponsor & Tradeshow Registration
Tradeshow Terms & Conditions
Tradeshow Handy Events Info